Distributed Collaborative System "DICE"
Two tier governance model “reflexive method” with a full set of tokenization that aligns all stakeholders together on a common mission using holacracy as a management method. See Five types of distributive norm being defined by Donelson R. Forsyth.
Design friction less workflow process to improve stakeholder collaboration with free will and modealization to extrapolate the intrinsic value contextually. In a nutshell, the goal is to centralize the mission, decentralize the workflow and distribute the outcome to all stakeholders.
- Develop the autonomy of various stakeholders with free will.
- Experience a self-managing holacratic organization.
- Leverage modealization to value stakeholders workflow.
- Design two tier governance model architecture
- Design mission workflow with kanban board
- Design modealization requirement for tokenization
- Select “base layer” service provider (DLTs)
- Design wallet api to ease the workflow
- Release test net
- Release beta
To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
Basic knowledge about tokenization, distributed ledger, game theory, system design, Black-Scholes model,the general theory of reflexivity and holacracy.
No items found.